In May of 1952 Alloy opens for business
In 1963 William (Bill) Aulik purchases all the stock in Alloy Hardfacing & Engineering
June 1973 Mark Aulik Joins Alloy Full Time
Alloy was a Manufacturer's Representative of Allbright Nell (ANCO)
Alloy was a Manufacturer's Representative for Rietz Manufacturing for more than a decade before they left the market.
In 1985 Alloy was the first company to reshell a continuous rendering cooker.
Alloy was a Manufacturer's Representative and Distributor for Anderson International
In 1988 Alloy innovated the continuous cooker rotor. By increasing the thickness of center, satellite and super satellite tubes, years of useful life are added. That same year, Alloy became the first company to offer stainless steel buckets on continuous control wheels as a standard feature.
In 1989 Alloy began offering innovative hanger bearings in the continuous drainer.
In 1992 Alloy begins shipping generation 4 of our Mechanical Seal
In 1994 Alloy becomes a third-generation company when the present owner Mark Aulik purchases Alloy.
In 1996 Alloy moved from Bloomington, MN to Jordan, MN where it is still located today.
In 2004 Alloy stood with its customers and they with us to survive the BSE meat industry crisis.
In 2008 Alloy launched its second major website.
In 2014 Alloy began to represent itself directly in the spanish-speaking world.
In 2020 Alloy built its first Evaporator
The average tenure of Alloy employees is over twenty (20) years!
Even today, Alloy continues to innovate and improve its products and services for its current and future customers, stay tuned for ongoing developments.